Rent apartment in Kiev: how to avoid the risks?
Anyone who has ever decided to rent an apartment in Kiev probably heard about the many risks associated with this operation. And it should be noted, do not think that you come upon such a situation can not. Most of the victims of scams on the market rent apartments - people are quite educated and intelligent, however, and they fall for tricks cybercriminals.
To rent apartment in was fun and meet your expectations, you need to follow a few basic rules:
1. Always check the documents on housing and identity of its inhabitants.
2. Never transfer money without a receipt of their receipt to the flat, which are bound to be personal data and place of residence.
3. Beat collaboration with companies with a "tarnished" reputation.
4. Avoid renting so-called "public" (non-privatized) apartments.
5. Make the written agreement, which will be clearly spelled rent. Also in the contract should specify who will be responsible for the damaged property.
By following these simple rules, you can profitably rent an apartment in Kiev, at the same time, protect themselves from fraud.
Good to know about the daily rent in Kiev